HTV vinyl/heat transfer vinyl Rose Gold 12" x 20 Ft roll for Cricut & Silhouette Cameo - Easy to Cut & Weed
1. The actual color of htv vinyl may vary slightly due to differences in monitor display.
2. Since we currently ship from US warehouses and China warehouses, some products are not in stock in the United States, so when the product group you choose belongs to the US warehouse, we will ship from the US warehouse. If all or part of the products you choose belong to China warehouse, we will ship from China warehouse. please be aware!
THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 Roll of 12" x 15 ft Heat Transfer Vinyl
- White, Black, Gold, Silver, Light Gray, Deep Gray, Brown, Garnet, Red, Fuchsia, Pink, Lilac Purple, Orange Red, Orange, Light Yellow, Yellow, Grass Green, Green, Dark Green, Lake Blue, Light Blue, Baby Blue, Sky Blue, Royal Blue, Navy Blue, Purple, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Fluorescent Green, Rose Red, Reddish Purple, Wine Red, Rose Gold, Light Beige, Coffee
Choose our more economical HTV vinyl that you don't have to sacrifice quality for!
T-shirt vinyl is an easy and fun way to put a personalized design on fabrics. HTV is either a PU or PVC material, coming in a roll or sheet form. You can create unique items like T-shirts, hats, bags, pillows, and towels for sports teams, fun events, or to fulfill a crafting hobby.
HTVRONT KEY FEATURES:
- Easy to Cut & Weeding & Transfer
- Great Stickiness
- Waterproof & Stretchable
- Easy to Follow Instruction Inside
Tips for using Heat Transfer Vinyl :
1.Cutting: Cutting side has line texture, facing up during cutting. The smooth side has a clear plastic carrier sheet, facing up during the transfer. All cuts need to be mirrored (flipped) as you are cutting it from the reverse side.
2.Transfer: Before transfer, preheat your base fabric for 3-5 seconds to remove wrinkles and moisture. If you use home iron, pls make sure no steam.
Transfer Temperature: 305°F/150°C. Pressure: Medium. Press Time: 10-15 seconds. Peel: Cold.
3. After Transfer: Wait at least 24 hours before washing. Do not dry clean or bleach. Do not use fabric softener.