HTV vinyl/heat transfer vinyl Black 12" x 5 Ft roll
1. 60% OFF order amount over $60 in the BIG SALE AREA.
2. The actual color of htv vinyl may vary slightly due to differences in monitor display.
HTVRont THIS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1 Roll of 12" x 5 ft Heat Transfer Vinyl
White, Black, Pink, Navy Blue, Baby Blue, Lilac Purple, Silver, Orange, Fluorescent Orange, Fluorescent Pink, Yellow, Royal Blue, Green, Garnet, Red, Purple, Sky Blue, Dark Green, Grass Green, Gold, Light Gray, Deep Gray, Brown, Fuchsia, Orange Red, Light Yellow, Lake Blue, Light Blue, Fluorescent Yellow, Fluorescent Green, Rose Red, Reddish Purple, Wine Red, Rose Gold, Light Beige, Coffee
Choose our more economical HTV vinyl that you don't have to sacrifice quality for!
T-shirt vinyl is an easy and fun way to put a personalized design on fabrics. HTV is either a PU or PVC material, coming in a roll or sheet form. You can create unique items like T-shirts, hats, bags, pillows, and towels for sports teams, fun events, or to fulfill a crafting hobby.
HTVRONT KEY FEATURES:
- Easy to Cut & Weeding & Transfer
- Great Stickiness
- Waterproof & Stretchable
- Free Teflon Sheet and Weeding Tool
- Easy to Follow Instruction Inside
HOW TO USE HEAT TRANSFER VINYL :
1. Cutting. Firstly, please distinguish the cutting side and iron on the side. There is a line texture on the cutting side, and you should put it on top when cutting. While the clear plastic carrier sheet is the iron-on side, and you should put on top when transferring. All cuts should be mirrored.
2. Transfer. Preheat your T-shirt or any fabric for 5-8 minutes to make it smooth and flat before transferring. Make sure there is no steam if you use home iron. The recommended transferring pressure is medium, the temperature is 305°F/150°C, and the time for heat pressing is 10-15 seconds. Peel when it becomes cold.
3.After Transfer. Rest for 24 hours at least before washing. Don't bleach or dry clean.