HTV vinyl sheet/heat transfer vinyl Grass Green 12"x 10" for Cricut & Silhouette Cameo - Easy to Cut & Weed
1. The actual color of htv vinyl may vary slightly due to differences in monitor display.
2. Since we currently ship from US warehouses and China warehouses, some products are not in stock in the United States, so when the product group you choose belongs to the US warehouse, we will ship from the US warehouse. If all or part of the products you choose belong to China warehouse, we will ship from China warehouse. please be aware!
Choose our more economical HTV vinyl that you don't have to sacrifice quality for!
T-shirt vinyl is an easy and fun way to put a personalized design on fabrics. HTV is either a PU or PVC material, coming in a roll or sheet form.You can create unique items like T-shirts, hats, bags, pillows, and towels for sport teams, fun events, or to fulfill a crafting hobby.
HTVRONT KEY FEATURES:
- Easy to Cut & Weeding & Transfer
- Great Stickiness
- Waterproof & Stretchable
- Easy to Follow Instruction Inside
HOW TO USE HEAT TRANSFER VINYL :
1. Cutting. Firstly, please distinguish the cutting side and iron on side. There is line texture on cutting side, and you should put it on top when cutting. While the clear plastic carrier sheet is the iron on side, and you should put on top when transferring. All cuts should be mirrored.
2. Transfer. Preheat your T shirt or any fabric for 5-8 minutes to make it smooth and flat before transferring. Make sure there is no steam if you use home iron.
The recommended transferring pressure is medium, temperature is 305°F/150°C and time for heat pressing is 10-15 seconds. Peel when it becomes cold.
3.After Transfer. Rest for 24 hours at least before washing. Don't bleach or dry clean.