The demanding trend of Heat Transfer Vinyl (HTV) would be surely accelerating your curiosity to know about the Heat Transfer Vinyl. So, here is the write-up that’s all about the understanding of HTV only for you.
If discussing America and people living here, then heat transfer vinyl craft is something really trendy and appealing. Yes, heat transfer vinyl is the best and eye-catchy form of craft when one wants personalize T-shirt, cap, bag, hoodie, or any other stuff. With the wide range of colors, designs, patterns and even stuff, HTV craft is the most versatile project.
Majority of us assume the customize designing as the expensive project. But it’s not true. If you are looking in America, the HTV craft is very inexpensive to try. One can’t get the beauty of HTV work until by trying it once.
It is another assumption that HTV craft working is difficult to do, or it requires multiple types of machinery. Apparently, this is wrong perception too. HTV design can be made by stencils and scissors, even without demanding the manual die cutter or electronic machines. But yes, if you want to work professionally, there is advance design cutting machines to help you out, just like Silhouette Cameo. With the help of specialized machines, you can easily create unique and complex designs. What’s need more?
What if, I want to create my Own HTV Design?
Simply, you need such material that will help you to create any HTV project
For this, you need;
- a Silhouette Cameo machine to cut the design from transfer paperof vinyl.
- HTV to get the design of your choice
- Iron / Heating Press Machine to apply the HTV design to the stuff
- Weeder to cut the excessive design or to weed away the shape with a metal tool
- Blank stuff, either in the form of a bag, T-shirt, cushion, or anything else.
Stuff I Can Choose
Here, the question raised that what stuff I can choose to apply HTV. Don’t worry about this. You can choose a blank t-shirt of your choice, bags, cushion, hoodies, tops, bibs, baby onesies. Not only this, surprisingly, you can apply the design on wood, ceramics, cork and on card.
How to Cut the Design via HTV?
It’s quite simple to cut the design with HTV as you just need to understand the required steps.
- Firstly, you need to cut the design with the help of cutting machine. Then, set the design for designing software. After doing this, you need to place the vinyl transfer paperon the bottom.
- Secondly, you need to weed the excess design that is not required according to your choice.
- Now, allow the design to pass through the heat press. You can also use the iron press for the same thing.
- Lastly, give the required time that is of maximum few seconds.