It was a really a bad news that Kobe Bryant and his second oldest – Gianna died on Jan 26, 2020, in a helicopter crash in Calabasas, California.
Kobe Bryant, as a famous NBA basketball star, joined NBA in 1996 when he was 18 years old. he was named an All-Star by his second season. In 2006, he scored a career-high 81 points. Bryant led the team to two consecutive championships in 2009 and 2010, and was named NBA Finals MVP on both occasions. He continued to be among the top players in the league through 2013, at that time he suffered a torn Achilles tendon at age 34. Due to his physical decline, Bryant retired after the 2015–16 season.
Kobe Bryant became the youngest player in league history to gain 30,000 career points at 34 years and 104 days of age. Pn February 1, 2010, he became the all-time leading scorer in Lakers franchise history, and this achievement has surpassed Jerry West. Besides, Kobe Bryant was the first guard in NBA history to play at least 20 seasons. And Kobe Bryant won four All-Star MVP Awards. He won two gold medals as a member of the U.S. national team at the 2008 and 2012 Summer Olympics.
Fans of Kobe from all over the world heard about the bad news just didn’t believe this fact. There are many ways to commemorate Kobe and his daughter – Gianna. Many basketball fans designed T shirt with picture of Kobe Bryant or he and his daughter with printable heat transfer vinyl to mourn the death. Then this article is to give a step-by-step instructions to make Kobe Bryant tribute T shirt with heat transfer vinyl.
You need to prepare printable heat transfer vinyl, a inkjet printer, an iron or heat press machine, heat press Teflon sheet and printing.
1. Print. Set the paper type on your printer to “Normal Paper” and set the resolution to normal. Feed a printable heat transfer vinyl paper into the printer. Choose a image of Kobe and Gianna. Make sure not mirror the image. Print the image and dry for about 5 minutes before transferring.
2. Weed the excess blank areas of the image. Turn on your iron and heat it up to full temperature for about 4 minutes. Make sure no steam is applied.
3. On a flat surface, preheat your T shirt for 30 seconds to remove the wrinkles and make it smooth.
4. Peel off the backing film from your printable HTV.
5. Put the transfer paper with the image printed face up to the T shirt.
6. Place the heat press Teflon sheet on the image to protect the press stuck the ink.
7. Iron for about 2 minutes at 374°F.
8. Wait for the transfer paper to cool before removing the heat press Teflon sheet. If there are any areas that have not adhered well, replace the parchment paper and iron for 1 more minute.
Wait 24 hours before washing.